Mi Band 2 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
You don't need to be an athlete to benefit from a fitness tracker. Even lazy people need a way to make sure they're healthy. The amazing Mi Band 2 is loaded with tons of great features at an unbelievable price. A comparable Fitbit Alta goes for $150!
Personally, we think tracking your sleep is the most important benefit with these devices. Without enough rest, your whole body suffers, your mind isn't as sharp, and your immunity is lowered. Next, tracking your steps is an easy way to monitor your activity, and walking is definitely an easy and healthy activity we could do more of.
- Continuous heart rate monitor, which is usually only found on much more expensive devices. Optimize your workout intensity and overall health without wearing a bulky chest strap.
- Keep track of your steps with the pedometer function.
- Automatic sleep monitoring analyzes your sleep quality.
- Reminds you if you've been inactive for too long.
- Sharp OLED display with touch control gives you access to your stats, time, date, and smartphone alerts.
- Vibration alerts you for incoming calls and texts.
- Free app works with Android 4.4 or iOS 7 and above phones.
- IP67 water resistant. (not water proof, do not submerge in water)
- Hypoallergenic and adjustable silicone band, with other color bands available for purchase.
- Battery charge lasts 20 days in standby mode.
- Supports multiple languages: English French, Italian, Russian, Norwegian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, German
- Tariff Free for international customers.
* Please allow around 3 weeks for FREE shipping and delivery within the United States. Other countries may take 4 to 6 weeks.